Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I've been on the search for the perfect "barbie pink" lipstick. A matte pastel pink lipstick that would be perfect for spring and summer. The new one from MAC was an obvious first choice:

[Image courtesy of MAC]

....but I don't live close to a MAC currently and didn't want to order it. I decided to try to find one comparable that was cheaper, sort of an adventure if you will. Well I think you can call it a success!!


[here I am wearing it with a clear gloss on top]

Rimmel had what I was looking for and I wanted to share it with you! It's from their moisture renew lipstick line; the color is pink chic and the number is 220. It's creamy and highly pigmented and the color seems to stay put for quite a while, especially layered over a nude lip pencil.


[up close]

Some of you youngsters have prom coming up soon so if you are looking to be pretty in pink, this is your color.


[without gloss]

This pink is perfect for just about any look and it's so pretty and feminine. The best part: it won't break your bank! I paid $5.74 for it and if you can get a coupon, even better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...