Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thrifty Twosdays

Along with occasionally posting some of our many thrifted items we find on these days we will also use this time to talk about inexpensive items we love. Today we spotlight:



Maybelline's Dream Matte blush in Peach Satin.
Absolutely adore this blush. Goes on so smoothly and I've found myself turning to this most days. I especially love it when applied with a skunk brush.



L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Blackest Black.
Givenchy has a similar one (I haven't personally tried) with the same kind of shaped applicator for about 4 times the price. This one is only like $8 so it's much kinder on my wallet. It's much easier to get all of your eyelashes with this applicator. The downside is that the wand is very bendy (and could break easily if you are rough with it), and it's not super great at giving you a ton of volume but it does lengthen pretty well. It also does dry a bit and flake a little if worn for a very long time but I really don't notice it often-and I've worn it quite a bit for long lengths of time. The blackest black is also not as black as I would like but maybe they will remedy that in the future. All in all it's a great buy-one that I don't regret at all.

If you have any items you would like us to try, or would like to let us know about, feel free to send us a comment or email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...